Yes tormato - Tormato - Yes | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic
The band retreated to a rented farmhouse in Devon to write and rehearse new songs for their following album. Howe established himself as an integral part of the group's sound with his Gibson ES-175 and variety of acoustic guitars. With producer and engineer Eddy Offord , recording sessions lasted as long as 12 hours with each track being assembled from small sections at a time, which were pieced together to form a complete track. The band would then learn to play the song through after the final mix was complete.  Released in February 1971, The Yes Album peaked at number 4 in the UK and number 40 on the US Billboard 200 charts.
· As this list of Top 10 Chris Squire Yes Songs shows, the only constant for this band is change – and up until his 2015 passing, Squire himself. The ...
TraDownload lets you anonymously share files online with two simple clicks, download streams, mp3 audio and shared files from worlds most popular Storages. And best of all... this is completely free!
As with Going for the One , the album's cover was designed by Hipgnosis but retains the band's logo designed by Roger Dean . Howe pitched the album's original title of Yes Tor , referring to Yes Tor , the second highest hill on Dartmoor , an area of moorland in Devon , England. Wakeman claimed to have thrown a tomato at the pictures taken for the album as he recalled the band were disappointed with the initial artwork which had cost a lot of money. The album's title and cover was changed accordingly.   Wakeman said the album became a "tragedy" as it had poor artwork and production, but good music. Howe said it was someone at Hipgnosis who threw the tomato on purpose, something that he felt insulted about. According to White, the band "couldn't decide on the cover. I think Po ... put a picture of a guy with divining sticks on the front. He took it home one night and decided it wasn't working. So he threw a tomato at it".
Connect your Spotify account to your account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.
- Biddu Blacker The Berry James Bond Disco Theme
- Alexander Review The Alexander Review
- Alan Watts Om The Sound Of Hinduism
- Lee Willhite First Venture
- The Rollers Jezebel
- Melba Moore Its Been So Long
- The Tams Hey Little Girl
- After The Stranger Another Beauty Blooms
- Claire Chevalier Quest ce Quelle A Va Tous Tes Amis Tu Crois
- Dusty Springfield Ooooooweeee
- Herbie Hancock Crossings
- Leslie Uggams With Mitch Miller And The Sing Along Gang More Leslie Uggams On TV
- Giorgio Moroder Scarface Push It To The Limit
- Deep Dont Wait Till Its Too Late
- Horia Ropcea Primul Nostru Tango
- Elkin Nelson Angeles Y Demonios
- Side Effect Keep That Same Old Feeling Always There
- Kraftwerk Pocket Calculator
- Horror Planet Cow Pies From Outer Space
- Pekka Airaksinen One Point Music