Various odd bods mods sods - Type 26 Frigate - History - Think Defence
As covered in the first part of this series, the Royal Navy had implacably set its face against a two tier frigate fleet, indeed, it was widely reported that Admiral Sir Gorge Zambellas would have an ‘allergic reaction’ to anyone mentioning the C word, corvette!
Which won’t work, because I have a specific organizational protocol to follow as to where I put files. So I can find them later. So they’re kept with other files relevant to the project(s) they’re for. Plus: I don’t trust the cloud, so I’m not likely to put my copyrighted, for-sale work product on somebody else’s computer. Not to mention, I have a responsibility to my clients to maintain their confidentiality, and can’t really be sure of that if the work I’m doing for them leaves my direct control. I know that many of my colleagues think I’m odd and quirky (old fashioned and out of date) but I don’t think the time of man has anything to do with principles. Either they apply always, or they never did. There’s no such thing as an outdated principle.
That cheaper frigate was the Type 23, by then in the concept stage. Type 23 was announced in 1980 as a replacement for the Leander Class.
Personally, I'm waiting for robot women.
I'm waiting for robot women with optional "attachment" 'cause i'm bi ;)
· SiteSell is a company that claims that their “proprietary” system called Site Build It (now called Solo Build It !) will help anyone, even a person with ...
Cloudflare Ray ID: 3d4be3f292c44ec0 • Your IP : • Performance & security by Cloudflare
- Dave Barker Girl Of My Dreams
- Hot Chocolate Band Give Peace A Chance
- Thierry Durbet Melody
- Mel Torme Ive Got The World On A String
- Marmalade Cant Stop Now There Aint No Use In Hanging On
- Mally Page Life And Soul Of The Party You Can Be Wrong About Boys