Shirley collins the sweet primeroses - Bud s Troubleshooter
Sometimes called the Shirley Temple, sometimes the Roy Rodgers, rumor has it that this refreshing drink was made for child stars who couldn't drink with the adults.  There are as many versions as their are kids, but the basics are simple -- soda and grenadine.
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
When will democrats in Atlanta ever decide to try and compromise with the moderate republicans in the the city to end the race politics JUST 1 TIME? Whenever this does happen, the city will begin to pull itself together again. Racial politics are why we are in this horrible place in the rest of the USA. Sooner or later, common sense has to rise to the surface and a new political party HAS to be developed that is a true meeting in the middle of both repub and dem ideology.
The Bull Run is great for a quiet dinner on the nights they don’t have special music performances (check the web site for performance nights). The tavern area is a comfortable dining area, the side dining room quieter early on, and generally has live music later. The food was excellent with a great selection of specials.
· Joan Collins 'lost' the Cleopatra lead because she wouldn't have sex with the studio head, Judy Garland was groped and Shirley Temple flashed at: Harvey ...
The best introduction to Jackson’s early work is Rockin’ With Wanda! , an exhilarating compilation of two-minute masterpieces that showcase her remarkable range. There’s the plaintive country balladry of “Sinful Heart,” the proto-girl-group hearts and flowers of “A Date With Jerry,” and clap-along jump rope jams like “You’re the One for Me.” But her charisma really shines on her fastest, toughest, most boastful tracks. Along with her famous novelty single “Fujiyama Mama” (a big hit in Japan, despite its distasteful references to Hiroshima and Nagasaki), “Hot Dog! That Made Him Mad” and “Don’a Wan’a” were the riot grrrl anthems of their day. –Judy Berman
- Freddy Quinn Freddy El Millonario
- Silent Circle Moonlight Affair Touch In The Night
- Herbie Hancock Don Cherry Kawaida
- Santiago Land Of The Leaping No No Feeling Good
- Amina Claudine Myers Song For Mother E
- Mr Jamo Shake What You Brought With You
- Various Bubblegum Crisis Original Soundtrack 1
- Joe Tex I Had A Good Home But I Left Part I
- Alphaville Forever Young Por Siempre Joven
- Benny Carter With Ben Webster Barney Bigard BBB
- KK Null Psychic Air
- Barbed Wire Dies Irae Fuse A 80
- Early B 2 Delton Screechie Wheely Wheely Bag Up
- Ria Bartok See If I Care
- Pantherman Panther Walk
- Yes Tormato
- Olympics We Go Together Pretty Baby Secret Agents
- Biddu Blacker The Berry James Bond Disco Theme
- Alexander Review The Alexander Review
- Alan Watts Om The Sound Of Hinduism